Tracks4Africa iGO Primo Automotive Navigation 11.10
Ask about this product
Tracks4Africa iGo Primo Automotive Navigation 11.10
T4A GPS Maps are now available iGo Primo navigation software for CASKA Automotive Navigation Systems. This product is compatible with Caska in-car entertainment systems. It has been tested on model CN138 and CN141. The product is sold as a preloaded SD card containing the iGo Primo navigation software as well as the Tracks4Africa maps for Southern and Eastern Africa.
Tracks4Africa produces quality GPS maps for self-drive tourists in Africa. T4A GPS maps provide detailed and relevant coverage to tourists across Southern and Eastern Africa. Lots of information is included on places such as national parks, popular rendezvous spots and lace off the beaten track.
Key Features Include:
- Routable coverage tot he most remote parts of Africa with accurate estimated time of arrival calculation.
- Major tourist attractions are covered in detail. You can even climb Kilimanjaro with T4A GPS maps.
- Most comprehensive list of national parks and protected areas in Africa.
- All roads are GPS-recorded and verified by fellow travellers who have actually been to all the places on the map.
- Hotels, Lodges, Guest Houses and Camp sites are listed. Contact details are provided where available.
- Find places to eat, drink or shop in even the most remotest towns and villages.
- Special places of interest, view points, activities and animal waterholes and bird hides.
- Hospital, Clinics, Police and embassies.
Included in this package
- 2Gb Micro SD card with Standard Adapter
- T4A GPS Maps in iGo Primo format are preloaded on the SD card
- iGo Primo navigation software setup for model CN138 and CN141.
- User manual for iGo Primo in PDF format
- Quick Start Guide for iGo Primo in PDF format
- Routable coverage: South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Angola, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda.
T4A iGO SD Cards are only compatible with CASKA entertainment systems.