Hands-free music system without a screen
The Parrot MKi9000 is a Bluetooth® hands-free system without a screen that can be integrated perfectly into any vehicle. The driver can control all MKi9000 features with a wireless remote control that can be mounted on the steering wheel or dashboard.
The Parrot MKi9000 is a Bluetooth® hands-free system that blends in seamlessly inside any vehicle. A wireless remote control can be positioned on the steering wheel or dashboard and allows the driver to control all the functions of the MKi9000.
In addition to conventional functions of accepting or rejecting calls, the Parrot MKi9000 boasts cutting-edge hands-free functions: automatic phonebook synchronisation, training-free voice recognition, speech synthesis of the names in the phonebook, contact management (up to 2 000 per phone) and call records. The Parrot MKi9000 offers a voice menu for accessing its functions.
Listen to your digital music in the car The Parrot MKi9000 is also designed for music playback. Supplied with a specific cable, it is compatible with all music sources, such as iPod®, iPhone®, USB flash drives, Bluetooth® stereo (A2DP) phones, MP3 players and any other analogue players. Music is delivered through the car’s speakers, giving the driver and passengers exceptional sound quality and the breathtaking Virtual SuperBass and audio effects.
Double microphone for crystal-clear calls To ensure optimal audio quality when on the phone, the Parrot MKi9000 combines double microphone technology with new signal processing software (DSP-3) that eliminates background and surrounding noise, including noise from inside the car. For maximum listening quality, conversations are reproduced over the vehicle’s speakers. The Parrot MKi9000 is a Bluetooth® hands-free system compatible with all vehicle makes and which works with all mobile phone brands.
Made For iPod® & Works With iPhone® For hands-free calls in your car with your iPhone®, enable Bluetooth® so that it connects with the Parrot MKi and synchronises its phonebook. To listen to the music on your iPhone® or iPod®, simply plug into the Parrot MKi cable. Open your playlist using the wireless remote control. You can still make hands-free calls in the car with your Bluetooth® mobile phone. When a call comes in, the music is automatically muted, only to be switched back on at the end of the call.
- Wireless remote control with 6 buttons
- Automatic phone book synchronisation
- Answer/make a call, reject/end cancel…
- Settings: volume, vocal menus, options…
- DSP, full duplex, advanced noise reduction, echo cancellation
- Double external microphone
- Music: cable for iPod®/iPhone®, USB cable for MP3 players, audio streaming from any Bluetooth® stereo (a2dp) source, line-in and line-out (cinch/rca)
- Digital stereo audio amplifier 20 W
- Automatically mutes the car stereo during conversation and music playback
- Dispatch voice conversation and music on car’s speakers
- Number of contacts: up to 2,000 per phone, up to 8,000 in total (dynamic memory allocation)
- Speaker independent voice recognition, vocal synthesis of the phone book (text to speech speaks the names)
- Bluetooth® v2.0+EDR
- Bluetooth® profiles: HFP, HSP, OPP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP, SYNC (IRMC)
- Others profiles: Sync-ML, Synchro AT, Synchro Nokia
- Pairing: up to 10 phones
Dimensions and weight
- Remote: 52 x 36 x 26 mm, 14 g
- Box: 136 x 64 x 22 mm, 119 g
- Battery autonomy: 1 year
- Upgradeable software via USB
- 100% Bluetooth® enabled, compatible with virtually all Bluetooth® phones on the market
- 1 six buttons remote control keypad
- 1 external double microphone
- 1 Parrot universal radio mute box with iPod®/iPhone® & USB cables
- 1 steering wheel mounting kit for remote control
- 1 12 V power cable
- 1 mute cable with iso connectors
- 1 set of accessories
- 1 quick start guide
Please note, the above price does not include parts that may be required to fit this product to your vehicle “plug n play”. These will be quoted by a salesperson separately and will most likely be made up of a vehicle specific harness and trim plate.
- Access all of your music in your car: iPod®, USB, Line-in, etc.
- Make and receive hands-free calls even with two phones
- Use voice recognition to call one of your contacts
- Easily control your device with its wireless remote control
- Benefit from a modest, discreet interface with voice menus
Bluetooth® V2.1 + EDR with HFP, PBAP, A2DP and AVRCP profiles
Full Duplex, advanced noise reduction, echo cancellation
Remote control – Dimensions: 52x36x26mm – Weight:25g