Tracks4Africa produces quality GPS maps for self-drive tourists in Africa. T4A GPS maps provide detailed and relevant coverage to tourists across Southern and Eastern Africa. Lots of information is included on places such as national parks, popular rendezvous spots and lace off the beaten track.
Key Features Include:
- Routable coverage tot he most remote parts of Africa with accurate estimated time of arrival calculation.
- Major tourist attractions are covered in detail. You can even climb Kilimanjaro with T4A GPS maps.
- Most comprehensive list of national parks and protected areas in Africa.
- All roads are GPS-recorded and verified by fellow travellers who have actually been to all the places on the map.
- Hotels, Lodges, Guest Houses and Camp sites are listed. Contact details are provided where available.
- Find places to eat, drink or shop in even the most remotest towns and villages.
- Special places of interest, view points, activities and animal waterholes and bird hides.
- Hospital, Clinics, Police and embassies.
Included in this package
- 2Gb Micro SD card with Standard Adapter
- T4A GPS Maps in iGo Primo format are preloaded on the SD card
- iGo Primo navigation software setup for model CN138 and CN141.
- User manual for iGo Primo in PDF format
- Quick Start Guide for iGo Primo in PDF format
- Routable coverage: South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Angola, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda.
T4A iGO SD Cards are only compatible with CASKA entertainment systems.