The wonder amp
Yes, ladies and gents, Kicker’s 42PXA300.4 amp delivers up to 75 watts per channel, yet it’s about the size of a brick. That’s right, it’s astonishingly small for an amp, which means you can get creative and stash it in nearly any nook or cranny in your car. And at that size, why not install it on your motorcycle, ATV or boat? Kicker designed this 4-channel amp for you open-air easy riders, with a weather-resistant enclosure, no-rust mounting hardware, a single Molex plug for all wiring, noise-killing circuitry, and plenty of power to combat wind and road noise.
The power of four
This amp will drive four 2-ohm powersports speakers with 75 watts per channel, so you’ll have plenty of power to enjoy clear, solid sound in the open air. A switchable high-pass filter allows you to remove low bass from your speakers so they’ll play louder and cleaner.
- 4-channel amplifier (selectable to work in any vehicle with a 12-volt charging system)
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohm (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohm)
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms bridged
- frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- switchable high-pass filter (60, 80, or 120 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs as well as two auto turn-on modes (DC offset or 12-volt trigger)
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 7-13/16″W x 1-9/16″H x 2-9/16″D