Power for your sub
Kicker’s DXA250.1 subwoofer amplifier can put out some great-sounding bass — the kind that grabs your attention and makes listening to music in your car more fun. And this reliable amp delivers up to 250 watts RMS from a compact chassis that’ll fit into a lot of places in your vehicle.
Works with a factory radio
Kicker’s Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) allows you to tap into your vehicle’s factory speaker wiring for the amp’s input signals without needing a converter. The “differential-balanced” inputs also help prevent audio interference and noise from entering the system.
Controls to help get the job done
The DXA250.1’s low-pass filter adjusts the range of frequencies going to your sub so it can play bass more cleanly and efficiently, while a bass boost can add some extra foundation to the sound if you want. You can add an optional wired remote control to adjust the volume of the bass from your front seat.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 125 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 40 Hz)
- Class D amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs help eliminate noise
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs require speaker wire to RCA adapters
- optional remote level control available
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 40-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 8-3/16″W x 2-3/8″H x 7-1/8″D
|POWER 2Ω MONO (Watts)|
|CEA Rated Pwr., 4Ohm/Ch, 14.4Vdc, 1% THD (Watts)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (ref: 1W, A-weighted)|
|CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)|