Mega-power for your bass
Looking for massive bass? Kicker’s CXA1200.1 mono amp can send up to 1,200 watts RMS to your subwoofer. But brute force isn’t everything with this CX Series amp — you can use the variable low-pass filter to get maximum performance from your sub/enclosure combo, while the fixed subsonic filter removes the extreme low resonances that cause distortion. The variable bass boost allows you to add some low-end punch if you need it (but you probably won’t). An optional wired remote lets you conveniently adjust the bass level from your front seat.
Hooks in almost anywhere in almost any position
Kicker’s Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) keeps this amp’s inputs free from noise or interference, so you can tap into your speaker wires for a signal without a worry. The CXA1200.1 comes with hardware that lets you mount it vertically, so you can put it in a location that takes up very little floor space and looks cool too.
Note: This amplifier can draw some serious amounts of current (up to 108 amps), so you may have to upgrade the electrical system in some vehicles to power it effectively.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1200 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 40 Hz)
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapters required)
- balanced differential inputs reduce noise and interference
- optional remote bass level controller available
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 150-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 150-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- includes hardware for vertical mounting
- dimensions: 12-1/8″W x 2-3/8″H x 6-3/4″D