Kicker’s high IQ
Kicker has built the ultimate sound improvement, combining a powerful Class D amplifier with a digital signal processor in order for you to get the high-fidelity sound you want in your car. The amp comes with Kicker’s TWEEQ™ sound-tuning software, run on your PC, iOS, or Android device, that helps you dial in your sound just the way you want it.
Power and brains
Kicker’s Q-Class IQ1000.1 subwoofer amplifier packs a 1,000 watts RMS wallop, so you know you’ll hear your bass loud and clear. You don’t have to use any app or software to get great-sounding bass with this amp — it has its own onboard tuning controls, including low-pass and subsonic filters, along with Kicker’s EQ+ bass boost. A Panel Lock button disengages the onboard controls when you do want to run things with the TWEEQ app.
TWEEQ functions and features
When you first launch TWEEQ, you’ll be prompted to begin a configuration wizard that’ll take you step by step through the process of selecting the different settings for speaker sizes, types, and distances. This leaves you with what Kicker calls a basic setup, a big improvement over factory sound that’ll satisfy most music lovers.
The advanced features let you really get down to the nuts and bolts of sound. You’ll have access to a 31-band EQ, fully adjustable crossover filters, time-alignment, and a limiter/compressor, all there to help your system sound perfect.
More for you
The IQ1000.1 comes with an IQRC wired remote that lets you control the volume and bass boost from the front seat. An optional IQI Bluetooth® interface lets you stream music from your compatible device, make hands-free phone calls, and control up to four IQ amplifiers in a large system.
Kicker Q-Class amplifiers incorporate cutting-edge technologies and superb construction to deliver an extraordinary musical experience in your vehicle. These amps are only sold by select dealers chosen by Kicker.
- mono subwoofer amplifier with digital signal processing
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- wired remote bass level controller included
- onboard controls:
- variable low-pass filter (40-180 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable KickEQ™ bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Panel Lock function disables onboard controls when using TWEEQ app
Digital Signal Processing:
- TWEEQ app for PC, iOS, or Android
- free download from kicker.com/tweeq
- uses USB connection from device to amp
- TWEEQ Wizard automatically sets basic tune
- select speaker type and size (sets crossovers)
- enter distance from each speaker to listening position (sets time-alignment)
- advanced tuning
- input signal routing and mixing
- variable high-pass filter (10-100 Hz)
- variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz)
- selectable crossover characteristics (Butterworth, Linkwitz) and slopes (6, 12, 18, 24 dB/octave)
- variable KickEQ+™ bass boost (0-18 dB, 24-80 Hz, 0.5-10 Q)
- adjustable time delay (0-20 ms) in 0.02, 0.1, and 1.0 ms increments
- 31-band graphic equalizer (+/-12 dB/band)
- fully adjustable dynamic compressor/limiter (1:1 to 10:1 ratio)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input
- Auto Turn-on with speaker-level inputs (DC offset or signal-sense)
- preamp outputs
- optional IQI interface networks up to four iQ amps together for Bluetooth control and streaming music
- optional IXSK stacking kit lets you mount one IQ amp on top of another
- AFS fuse holder and 100A fuse included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- dimensions: 9-7/16″W x 2-1/8″H x 8-1/4″D