The CDE-201R is an affordable single-DIN solution that steps up your sound to Alpine quality and offers many connectivity features to keep you entertained on the road.
Connect your Android phone to enjoy all your stored audio content, stream Spotify or internet radio, or simply connect a USB stick – there are many connectivity solutions possible with this Alpine head unit.
Wireless remote controls are available as accessory.
- Built-in amplifier: 4 x 50 Watts
- 2 PreOuts (2 Volts)
Connect Your Android Phone
If you have an Android based phone or tablet, you can connect it via USB (cable not included) to your Alpine head unit to enjoy the audio content through your car speakers. You can select songs on your phone/ tablet or using the rotary encoder of your head unit. This feature is available for all Alpine head units with Android Open Accessory 2.0 (including CDE-201R).
Connect USB Sticks
The front USB port of the CDE-201R is ready for USB sticks. Bring your music along on your USB stick and enjoy MP3, WMA and FLAC files with convenient search functions.
Playback FLAC Files
FLAC high quality audio compression is becoming more and more popular, as it provides a much better sound quality compared to regular MP3 files. This Alpine product can playback FLAC files stored on USB media devices.
Tune Your Sound
Adjust the sound of your Alpine head unit to your personal preference, using Bass Engine SQ to get awesome bass output, as well as the EQ functions (10 Pre-Sets or 3 band Parametric EQ. Connect external amplifiers to the 2 PreOuts (2 Volts) or simply enjoy a direct speaker connection with the built-in 4 x 50 Watts high quality amplifier.
Set Your Colour Scheme
You can switch the button illumination between green and red at the touch of a button.
Optional Remote Control
The new Alpine Head Units work seamlessly with the optional Alpine wireless remote control RUE-4360.
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50W
- Tuning Range: 87.5 – 108.0 MHz
- Tuning Range: 531 – 1,602 kHz
- Tuning Range: 153 – 279 kHz
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 500 mA
- File System: FAT 16/32
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to 15 dB
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- High Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 100Hz
- Bass Center Frequency: 60/80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.5=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.5=medium, 2=narrow)
- Treble Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 10 kHz
- Treble Center Frequency: 7.5k/10k/12.5k/15k Hz
- Treble Band Width Adjustment (Q): 2 choices (0.75=wide, 1.25=narrow)
- Mid Level Control Range: ±7 dB
- Mid Center Frequency: 500/1k/1.5k/2.5k Hz
- Mid Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.75=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.25=medium, 1.5=narrow)
- Power Requirement: 12V.DC
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2V / 10k ohms
- Aux In: 1.4V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Din Size: 1 DIN
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 177 mm
- Peak Power 220W
- RMS Power 40W
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 92dB/W/m
- Neodymium Magnet
- Mylar-Titanium Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Ferrite Magnet
- Long Fibre Natural Pulp Cone
- High Polymer Foam Edge